Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh, Olivia...


... you make me LONG for summer! Seriously, I really cannot wait! And as in the magazine world we are always months ahead the rest of the world, I have in fact spent my day today looking at pictures for our June and August issues, meaning lots of flowers and beaches and ice cold cocktails and models with bare brown legs- which really didn't help my "oh-my-God-is-it-really-only-January-still" feelings a lot. Note to self: Must book summer holiday in the next couple of weeks, because I know just being able to put the dates in my diary, will make it seem just that little bit more real. Oh, and St. Barts, where Ms. Palermo recently holiday with her current beau, doesn't looks half bad!

(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...