Saturday, January 15, 2011

Blueberry Vanilla Smoothie...



... is much much nicer than a bar of chocolate! I swear, try it out for yourself:

Banana Vanilla Smoothie:

Makes 2 glasses

100 g blueberries (I use frozen)
1/2 banana
4 dl of yoghurt (I use soy vanilla)
the seeds from 1/2 vanilla pod
a dash of agave syrup (as I don't use sugar)
6 ice cubes
blueberries for decoration (and just because they are so damn healthy!)

Throw into blender, whizz, pour, enjoy! And done and all before you can say: "Pass the Jaffa cakes!"

2 comments:

  1. yum! i love all the super-nice recipes you have on your blog! xxx from wanna-be health freak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, thank you - sorry, only saw that comment now! :) and tell me about it, it is easy to be healthy with the right inspiration! keep up the good work! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...