Sunday, January 23, 2011

Park Play Mommies



Looks like Jess, Kourt and myself had the exact same idea today; bring our little hopefuls to a local park and have ourselves some fun. OK, I'm not going to argue, the weather across the pond looks a little (OK, OK; A LOT) nicer and warmer than here- and again reminded me how much I LONG FOR summer. but still, where they played in sand, Nahla and I played in snow, and the take-away lattes (I am sure) we all indulged in, were probably as yummy as each other (except off course if they got theirs in the local Starbucks, in which case my Wayne's Coffee one did not quite measure up.) But you get the drift. Sunday = playtime in the park. Whether you are a Hollywood superstar Mummy, or just a pretty normal journalist one!

(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...