Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pamper Me, Please!







I am starting to come to terms with how life as a working mama is rather hectic at times. No, don't get me wrong; I am LOVING work, reveling in loosing myself in writing again, looking at beautiful pictures, talking to exciting people, getting dressed up and made up in the mornings and all the general office buzz. But I also miss my pumpkin princess, and when I get home just after 4 P.M (flexi time ROCKS!), I try to squeeze in as much time with her as possible before she goes to bed.
And now that she is tucked up all snug in her bed, this working mama is planning some serious home spa treatments! I am talking brushing, scrubbing, rubbing, waxing, painting and relaxing! I have candles lit. My towel is heating on the heated towel rail. My iTunes is set to the "Chill Out" playlist. And Bestemor (my mum), who is down being my in-house daycare facility (in conjunction with BF/Daddy, as she also has a job to attend to) until Nahla goes to proper daycare in February, is placed in front of TV with a latte and a stack of magazines. Home spa relaxation in my lovely bathroom; here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...