Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Instead Of Store-Bought Fruit Yoghurts...





... which are practically sweets they tend to contain that much added sugar, I have taken to making my very own ones for my own little sweet. Take one pot of plain low-fat natural yoghurt (which contains no sugar at all, only what comes naturally in the milk used to make it), add a dash of pureed fruit or berries (I try to purée my own from either fresh fruit or frozen berries, but sometimes you just don't have the time, and a dash of Ella's Kitchen or HIPP or Organix or whatever purée will do just fine!) and voilá; lovely yummy no-sugar fruit yoghurt! If you really want to push the boat out- and as a mummy you probably, like myself, do- add some crushed nuts or seeds or oats too, just to make it that little bit more filling and nutritious. And sure what your baby doesn't know, is just going to be double as healthy for him! Easy, peasy and yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...