Saturday, January 15, 2011

Stylish Weekend Mamas




I found myself being rather pleased with my "Relaxed Weekend In The City" look outfit today as princess and I were out and about on a variety of missions. My new J Brand skinny jeans are PERFECTION and worth every penny. A blue and white plaid Zara shirt, Sorel boots (keeps my toes toasty AND dry as opposed to my Uggs!) and my (SWOON!) Hermes cuff bracelet completed the look. I sometimes find it tricky finding a weekend look that looks, well, weekend enough. Less formal than Monday to Friday work wear and more formal than slob-around-the-house Juicy or Odd Molly or the likes. Something that works for both brunch with the girls and a spot of shopping (knee-high boots and millions of buttons a BIG no-no here!) and maybe a walk through the park. Warm enough for wheeling Nahla around till she slumbers off and yet not too hot for whenever we venture inside somewhere. But today as mentioned, I felt good. I love those days!

And should I ever need some more inspiration, here are three super-stylish weekend mamas, who seem to have gotten downtime dressing down to a tee! Kourtney, Jess and Gwen; Yummy Mummies indeed!

(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...