Saturday, January 15, 2011

Nahla's S/S 11 Look...













.... is nearly complete. (Seriously, I am a disaster. I always just bypass the sale stuff and head right for the fresh, new beautiful things!) I must admit I went a bit nuts in Baby GAP, Zara and M&S when in Dublin last week, and ended up nearly completing my pumpkins spring wardrobe. And the look? Very Like Mummy; skinny jeans, denim skirts, cute dresses, cardigans, tunic tops, pretty florals, Converse (I got a sparkly pair in Zara! To DIE for!) The parka jacket with the floral lining just had to be ours, so so cute, can only imagine how cool it will look with jeans and baby Uggs! And the little grey dress, so perfect for everyday wear. The few bits from Danish label Wheat are oh-so pretty it makes me wish they had an adult line too! Norlie, Polarn O Pyret and Topshop Mini also got me hooked. All in all, we are now only a couple of little items short of the perfect spring wardrobe, easy to mix-and-match, comfortable, stylish and most importantly; NOT A KITTY IN SIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. fashion and adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me about it! it is soooo hard to not buy stuff for her when i see something cute- there are just too many sweet things for little girls! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...