Friday, January 7, 2011

In 2011...








... all these will officially make me an even yummier mummy! (I know, I am a SUCKER for advertising! Stick some glamazon woman in an ad, and I will buy WHATEVER product she is selling!) Anyhow, I KNOW the supplements will do my body good. I KNOW the Organic Pharmacy stuff will make my skin glow. I just KNOW the Larabars will curb my candy cravings (Not that they are too severe, I don't actually like chocolate and prefer these delicious raw food bars!). I KNOW the Acai berries I intend to stuff my smoothies full of will make my body zing with health. All in all, this combined with my intentions to rediscover my love of running and be more serious about my yoga practice, 2011 is set to be the year of fitness and fabulousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...