Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Beckhams Are Adding to Their Brood!


OMG! There is a piece of news that actually shocked me- and yet when I read it, it all sort of made sense. Having seen Vic on the cover of the latest edition of UK Vogue I actually told my friend K: "God, Posh looks exhausted, like she is pregnant or something!" And boy was I right! Such exciting news though from camp Beckham this morning!

A rep for the sexy soccer star and his singer-turned-designer wife confirmed the pregnancy to PEOPLE, saying, "David and Victoria Beckham are delighted to confirm they are expecting their fourth child in the summer. Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, 8, and 5 1/2-year-old Cruz are very excited about the arrival of their new brother or sister." Congrats to them all!

(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...