Thursday, January 27, 2011

Are You Ready For Spring?



Because I know I sure am. So much so that it breaks my heart having to put on winter clothes every morning- still. I am so so sick of snow. And cold. And ice. And dreary clothes. And unsexy shoes. And I could go on. I want summer. I crave heat. I LONG FOR light breezy clothes in pretty pretty colors. So today when I spotted some of the new styles Noa Noa have come up with for the season ahead, it was all I could do to not run in there and spend an entire months salary.

What does make me excited though, is the thought that soon all the shops will start to fill up with the summer collections- and so for the next couple of weeks I plan to plot my summer look for 2011- before hitting the shops; BIG TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...