Sunday, January 16, 2011

Decisions, Decisions...



As I have recently taken a notion that I NEED to wallpaper the short little wall behind my TV unit (and I mean I really NEED to do it, as in I won't have a proper nights sleep until this is done- you know what I mean?!), I find myself pouring over magazines and interior blogs looking for the exact right style, color and pattern wallpaper. I have long been a fan of Osbourne & Little's stunning styles, and equally Ralph Lauren Home and Neisha Crosland too, but I have a feeling it will be rather tough narrowing down my choices! This gold'y ones I HEART- and think would work well here. Pretty? Yep. Eye-catching? Sure. Easy to put up? Eh, sure we'll see!

(Images from Elle Decoration)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...