Thursday, January 13, 2011

You And Me Both, Kourt!


The morning has come! I am up and for the first time in well over a year, I find myself trying to get ready for work! It feels nuts. Like trying to sort out an outfit. Trying to get my make-up on. Trying to eat something and knock back a latte and throw out the odd instruction to BF, who is on full-time Daddy Duty for the next couple of days. I find myself wondering will she miss me? Will she even think about the fact that I am not there? And I realize that this whole separation thing is probably far worse on Mummy than on baby.

And it comforts me a tad to know that other working mamas share my guilt. My fashion and Mummy heroine, Kourtney Kardashian, who has 13-month-old Mason with partner Scott Disick, says that unlike moms who crave time away from their children, she hates being apart from her son. Nwahh!

"Unless I'm working, I can't be away from him without feeling guilty. It doesn't feel good or natural to be, so it's a struggle," the reality star says. "I don't want to judge, but I've also met women who think it's cool to be out or away from their baby, and I don't get that." the reality star recently revealed. I hear you, Kourt!

(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...