Thursday, January 20, 2011

It Might Not Be Swimsuit Season...




.... but when Nahla was "helping" me tidy up some drawers earlier this evening, she spotted this swimsuit- which I bought for her in Bristol last April and she only got to wear a couple of days over the summer- and just insisted on wearing it for the night. And I mean insisted. To the extent where she screamed her little heart out when I attempted to remove it to put her PJ's on before putting her to bed. And as it has been a long week, and this Mummy was tired and, in fairness, she did not really get to wear it enough last summer and maybe she just wanted to get some more bang for her buck out of said swimsuit, my little cupcake is now fast asleep in her bed. Still wearing her swimsuit. Happy as Larry. Nahla: 1, Mummy: 0. And so it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...