Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby Shower Update






It is quite amazing just how much I get done now that I am home with my mum and dad, Nahla's grandparents, for a few days, and have someone who not only jumps up and takes her at every whimper, but who absolutely LOVES doing so! Like yesterday, when I got all of the thank-you cards for my cupcake's Christening presents out of the way- all enveloped up and ready to be sent. And now today I have- on top of a lunch-date with lovely Kine and her little Jacob- made all of the invites for Tonje's upcoming baby shower- as well as place cards, cupcake decorations, party favors and other little bits and pieces that needed to be done. I think T will be delighted with her party- and in the process I have discovered how much I absolutely LOVE planning, organizing and hosting parties! Event managing, anyone?!

(Photo Credit from here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...