Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cupcakes Take The Cake





Ok, so at this stage you all know I am in the midst of organizing my little sister Tonje's baby shower- and no, I'm not obsessing, I just want it to be UTTERLY PERFECT AND COMPLETELY ADORABLE! And so to be able to impress with the most amazing cupcakes the guests have ever wrapped their little mouths around, I have turned to my old friend Martha- aka The Queen Of Baking! (and, in fairness, a lot of other domesticated stuff as well!)
And while I am still searching for the perfect recipe/flavor/decor for these Very Important Cupcakes, let us revel in the wonder that is Martha Stewart- and be very very grateful for the fact that her recipes are usually quite straight forward to follow for baking novices like me! So loving the idea of something simple, yet really baby shower cute, like the chocolate ones with just the pink ribbon!

(Photo Credit from here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...