Friday, August 6, 2010

I Wonder What You Are Thinking...


My beautiful precious little angel, what are you wondering about? Sometimes when you just get lost in your own thoughts, I cannot help but wonder what you are thinking of? Are you dreaming of Daddy? Of Mummy's hugs and kisses? Of your toys and little train? Or raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens?? I remember when you were first born, back when you slept most of the day and always seemed like you were dreaming of something, locked away in your own little world. I used to trace my finger down your chubby little cheeks while you were sleeping, longing to make your dreams beautiful and safe and perfect. And now too, as you sometimes drift into thought, my mummy heart can't help but wonder what your dreams are, longing to know your deepest thoughts, and just wants to know you are happy, safe, so so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...