Thursday, August 12, 2010

All Blissed Out






It's only when you get around to going, you realize just how AMAZING you feel after a day at the spa! Having had a voucher to the Wellness by Estetique Spa in Oslo since last Christmas(!), it was only now I got around to actually going! This is what having a baby does to your life, girls! Your calendar is totally filled up by your new bundle, and having a day at the spa becomes a distant memory from your child-free past! Until today, that is, when I took advantage of the fact that my mum was in town and could provide baby-sitter services, while I got some much needed body TLC.

And what a day. Relaxing in the Relaxation Room with water and fruit. A very hot and humid steam room session, literally melting away the ache in my shoulders- courtesy of carting a almost 9 kg baby around A LOT. A full body scrub, then an hour of Pantal Luar Massage- where I- clad in nothing but a white paper g-string- enjoyed the most amazing massage with hot oils. I almost cried when I realized my spa experience was coming to an end when the sweet lady gently told me to wrap up in my robe again. And- after another 20 minutes in the Relaxation Room- it was back to reality again. Such utter bliss! My whole body now feels soft, smooth and pampered, and this Mummy is totally figuring out what yummy means again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...