Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How To: Pregnancy In (INSANELY AMAZING) Style





As previously stated, I am totally in love/lust/awe of Russian IT-girl Miroslava Duma's style. Every time I see a photo of this girl, she makes me want to log onto Shopbop and buy everything- and then make attempts at putting stuff together the way this girl does. I mean, much is said about Olivia Palermo these days- me being one of her fans (love the clothes, can't stand the girl), but Miroslava will put even The City's favorite fashionista to shame.

So you can imagine my excitement today when I found out that Miroslava (Mira to friends, apparently) is having a baby! (Thanks, C, for keeping bump watch and filling me in!) The baby is due this October, meaning she is a mere few weeks away from becoming The Yummiest Mummy To Ever Have Walked The Planet. Hands down. And after a quick Google search for images, i can quickly confirm that her pregnancy style is seriously nothing short of SPECTACULAR. Like, her clothes alone makes me long to rock a bump again! She is making pregnant bellies the new fall must-have, mark my words, and will make women the world over realize that pregnancy is not the end of your fashion days, rather this amazing new opportunity to play with fashion, at a time when you are more womanly than ever. Serious serious style credentials! Even the lovely and always stylish Nicole Richie- much as I often worship at her altar of fashion too- cannot win this one! Now I am waiting for images of what is sure to be the most well dressed baby in the world to surface in a couple of months! Watch this space! To quote another favorite fashionista: I DIE!


(Photo Credit from here)

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful. I hope when I die I come back as her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria! I know, is she not just AMAZING! Total girl-crush material! Btw, had a look at your blog- love it, sooo cute! Your little girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...