Saturday, August 7, 2010

Today's Yummy Mummy Style Crush




I don't know if I will ever be as Rock Chic as Gwen- nor do I know if I want to- but that does not mean I cannot admire the singer/designer's incredible sense of style. Here is one yummy mummy that will never fade into the background at soccer practice or school meetings! And I don't think I am far off the truth when I point out that little Kingston,4, and Zuma, 2, will be true Hollywodd Rock Royalty when they grow up! Little Zuma might make the perfect date for Nahla come to think of it. Cooler than cool mother-in-law? Check. Will certainly be able to pay his own way on dates? Check. And cute as a button? Check again! Now, if only there was a "Book a Celebrity Playdate" site up and going!

(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...