Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Laid Back Lovelies



I think I have gushed about how much I love love love the Ben & Jen union before, but sometimes a good thing cannot be said too often. I mean, these guys- as opposed to so many Hollywood couples- look like they genuinely not only like each other, but also love their family, love spending time as a family with their adorable little munchkins and just does not really get too caught up in a lot of the Hollywood mayhem. I mean, did you ever see Jennifer Garner cart her kids around while wearing six inch heels (take note, Posh!)? Or worse, let her little girls run around in high heels themselves, wearing nothing but little summer dresses- although the weather is less summer and more winter (are you listening, Katie Holmes?!) Nope, Ben and Jen seem like the real deal; a happy healthy normal family- and we love them for it!


(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...