Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hunger Strike; Current Status


We have now officially made it into day 4 of The Big Strike, and princess is still not her usual hungry self. Although- much to this nervous Mummy's relief, today was A LOT easier on the food-front than the previous 3 days has been. For all meals today I managed to get Nahla to eat somewhat normal portions, although it still took a bit of trickery to get there- and I'm getting really good at it now too! She doesn't even see me coming half the time, and swup! The spoon is in! Magic!

Anyway, as I said, better today. Still in flying form and happily drinking her bottles too. Then as I was undressing her for her bath tonight, and was tickling her as I went along, I noticed a new development in her mouth. Another tooth is through, this one number 5, to the left of her two middle ones on top. Maybe that has been it? Sore little gums and my munchkin doesn't quite feel like food? If this is the case, surely the fact that the tooth now is true should make things better- and she'll go back to scoffing her food as usual. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...