Monday, August 30, 2010

Lovely Nahla


And this time I am not talking about my own one, rather the slightly older, yet also terribly cute, Nahla Ariela Aubrey. This two-year-old tot, whose mum Halle Berry and dad and model Gabriel Aubrey are not exactly unstylish either- is always dressed super-cute. Love the way she is always wearing muted colors, I mean, I always think much of the baby clothes you can get a hold of is always so garishly colored, and printed with even more garish colors, Hello Kitty's, gold stars, other cartoons and in general, very busy looking. I tend to love French children's clothes, which in general are prettier, with soft colors, and very very stylish. Trust the French I say. So anyway, this little adorable tunic top little Nahla is wearing, needless to say, totally melted my heart. So cute! (And that goes for her gorgeous Daddy too!)

(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...