Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ireland Update!




So sorry guys, for the complete lack of blog updates post our arrival in the emerald isle! Both Nahla and Mummy are literally just relaxing and enjoying time with extended family- with a spot of pre-fall must-have shopping thrown in for good measure off course!

Today, as Daddy has to head for work, my little pint sized fashionista and I will head for the Kildare Outlet Village, where shops like Seven, Ralph Lauren, Juicy Couture, Anya Hindmarch, Petit Bateau and Calvin Klein- all with outlet prices(!) will provide us with entertainment for the day! Oh- and did I mention there is a Starbuck's too?!

3 comments:

  1. nice i love juicy couture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ADDICTED to Juicy bottoms! It is my at home uniform, white vest-top, Juicy bottoms and barefoot. Seriously, cannot get into them fast enough when through the doors. I mean; who wants to wear anything less that comfies when home! And with Juicy, it's like comfy, but with a touch of style! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, smoothie high street, juicy whatever. This yankee doodle's dragging the family, Spud too, to watch me race in Galway. Back Sunday. I look forward to your text/call. Please do take this as a not-so-subtle hint. :P Can't wait to see you and the mini-pink-princess.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...