Friday, August 27, 2010

Stamped Under The Moon




I have been on the lookout for some sort of necklace where I could have Nahla's name engraved ever since she was born. I like the idea of always carrying a little reminder on me, but at the same time I am not a fan of tattoos and would never go to Angelina's length, so a necklace seemed more my thing. And now I have found it! Stamped Under The Moon creates the cutest little charm pieces, perfect perfect as a gift for a new mum for those of you who might be on the lookout for a great pressie. I ordered one with two little charm, one disk with Nahla's name engraved, and then her little December birthstone of Blue Zircon as well. And now, after a couple of clicks, all I have to do is wait for it to make its way across the Atlantic and into my mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...