Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Princess In PJ's



After a lovely day of friends, babies, park playdates and yummy lattes from Wayne's Coffee, finished off with having little sister T for dinner, Mummy and Nahla are both ready for bed- actually Nahla is already in hers going on 4 hours, and I am just about ready for mine. Just knowing that the new Shopaholic book is already in there waiting for me, is making it even more alluring! Yesterday Nahla got these adorable PJ's in the post from Bestemor (granny), who thought they were perfect for my little (half) Irish munchkin! And needless to say we are both loving the cute sheep design! Good night, my loves! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. thats pj's are so cute, i love the baby clothes but the pj's kills me a have like a lot of pair and i wonder have one like that hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, are they not such sooo cute?! They are from Swedish store Lindex- don't know if you are able to purchase stuff online, but worth a shot! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...