Thursday, May 13, 2010

This Summer..





...I want to look exactly like this! Part Rachel Zoe, part Nicole Richie, part Mykonos-laid-back-chic and part oh-so-very-me! I can't remember now who tipped me off about the absolutely gorgeous designs of the very talented Jules Reid, but I have fallen head over heels!

"Jules Reid, a Southern girl with a mix of New York, brings her love of bold patterns and vibrant colors to a new fashion line that bears her name. American, easy-chic and modern with a vintage flair, Jules Reid’s line of flirty dresses and modern tunics reflect her personal style, with unabashedly bold patterns and feminine twists." If you, like me, think this is the ultimate summer-look, check out her website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...