Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sophie, Our Saviour



Nope, I did not hire a nanny. Nor did I get a baby-whisperer. Not that I need one, sure my little angel is never any trouble- well, almost, but still. No indeed, the Sophie I am on about is of the rubbery kind. More specifically, she is a giraffe. A toy giraffe made out of natural rubber.

Sophie the Giraffe is probably the worlds most famous baby teether. Ever since 1961, Sophie has now been one of the must have teethers amongst mothers all over the world. Celebrities are constantly having their little ones photographed chewing away on Sophie and with its soft natural rubber you can see why. My little pumpkin LOVE hers.
The rubber giraffe shape is perfect for little hands and is soothing on the gums, and provides endless entertainment when it "laughs" when squeezed. A total must-buy for your little bundle!



Can be ordered from here or here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...