Friday, May 21, 2010

Getting Ready for Paris!




Paris Countdown: 10 days! I cannot believe that Paris AND my birthday is now only 10 days away! When I get back to Oslo from up north, I have only one little week to pack for my birthday rendévouz in the City of Lights with BF and baby, as well as going straight from there to Ireland for another couple of weeks. At this stage it feels like our lives are divided up into bulks of places. "Bristol: 2 weeks", Oslo: "10 days", "Dublin: 2 weeks and a bit" and so on. I know a lot of people envy us this flying around lifestyle, and for most part I do love it, love being on the go, love never having time to even considering being bored, but now I also long for more quiet days. Planning to, once we are in our house, not going away for a long time. Well, a couple of months anyway! Just enjoy being at home with our baby, settling into nice routines, unpacking all our things and just making a home.

But before that can all happen, I, I mean we, have a very busy summer ahead. And first on the list as mentioned: Paris. And my main concern at this stage is getting my wardrobe right for some romantic early summer days in the most romantic of cities. I love the idea of that whole "urban safari" thing, muted beige and green palate, fringed sandals etc. But I am also on the lookout for the perfect maxi-dress, and this one from Asos is quite sexy. Summer is always my favorite fashion season, hands down. It is just so much more fun to play around with colors and styles and hemlines when the weather is warm and you just feel tanned and hot and sexy! Got VERY tempted by some of the insanely cute bikinis and summer dresses just in at my all time favorite online shop, check out here!


(Photo Credit from here, here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...