Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Martha, Help Me Out!






Having just dawned on me that I have an INCREDIBLY busy summer ahead- I am talking travels, packing, moving, weddings, birthdays, baby showers, christenings and the lot, I suddenly feel like I need to start planning some stuff! Seriously! To start with, I really need to get the plans for Nahla's Christening nailed down. As of yet, all I have organized is the date. July 18th. And the church; Frogner Church in Oslo's beautiful Bygdøy Allé. But that is pretty much it. I still need to book a restaurant. Organize invitations. Get outfits. Book hairdressers. Order a cake. Organize hotel for guests flying in. Table-decorations, party-favors, menus, place-cards; the list goes on. Phew! I am suddenly filled with an alarming panic'y feeling of time running out! Especially due to the fact that I am spending the majority of the month of June in Ireland, and possibly with a long-weekend in the South of France as well. I. Need. To. Get. Things. Done.

And so with most of my entertaining emergencies, I turn to the Queen of All Things Food, Home and Entertaining; Martha Stewart. Oh, to have such an amazing life! Such creativity and endless capability! After a quick browse on her must-check-out website, I am now filled with yummy ideas for my little cupcake's Big Day! I am thinking pink, but a more fuchia one, not your mega-standard baby pin. And maybe brown. Cool and fun table decorations. Pink drinks. Cupcakes. Dahlias. Stylish, summery and very very girly!




(Photo Credit from here, here, here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...