Friday, May 21, 2010

Monster Mummy...


God, 5.50 A.M is early. Really really tired. And it never ceases to amaze me how Nahla can be in such spectacularly great mood at that ungodly hour. I mean; she wakes up beaming, like her whole little body is literally bursting with excitement to start another day. And I feel like Monster Mummy when I even hesitate for a second, delaying getting out from under the warm covers. But seriously; I wish she would have slept till 8. Or 7.30 even would have been pretty great. it just seems like morning then, like it is perfectly acceptable to get up. I am like zombie-mummy now, walking around bumping into things and literally waiting for Nahla to get tired again so we can both go back to bed. THANK GOD FOR COFFEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...