Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Don't Go There!



One of my all time favorite style crushes, Sienna Miller, has seemingly kissed and made up with love-rat and ex-fiancee Jude Law. I would hate to state the obvious, but Sienna, honey, what are you thinking?? Now, don't get me wrong; I totally see the appeal, Jude Law is just about as yummy as a man can get- I mean; have you seen him as a single father in The Holiday?? To quote another one of my favorite people, the fabulous Rachel Zoe, "I DIE!". But still; does going back ever really work? Or will the lovely ms. Miller have to endure walking in on him with yet another nanny on yet another pool table? This is a woman who can literally take her pick of the most gorgeous men on the planet- and she looks to have chosen to go back to the man who- quite publicly- broke her heart. Sienna my dear, don't go there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...