Thursday, May 20, 2010

Feeling Spring



The weeks seem to be whizzing past and spring has most definitively sprung most places at this stage. I really cannot fathom that my princess will be 5 months next week! Five whole months!! How did this happen? In my head- and heart- it seems like it was only yesterday she was still happily squirming around inside my belly, tucked up soft and safe under my heart. And now she is growing bigger every day, eating mashed up fruit, turning over on the floor in the blink of an eye, sitting up in the pram! Wednesday is her five-month check-up, where she will be getting her booster-jabs for the ones she got in february. Somebody slow down time, please!

On the other hand, while I want my little cupcake to stay my little baby a lot longer, I can truly say I am appreciating the warmer weather. The lingering afternoon sun. The promise of a fast approaching summer. I long for it, crave it. Summer-clothes, bikinis, smiley, happy people, flowers, watermelon for breakfast, lazy garden barbeques, rosé in my glass, days spent on a beach somewhere. Our summer-plans are still not fully finalized, so there is plenty of chances to squeeze in little mini-breaks here and there, in the midst of our increasingly busy schedules. Oh, and last but not least, find our house and get settled in! Did I mention before how I CAN NOT WAIT!


(Photo Credit from here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...