Thursday, May 13, 2010

Homemade Cracker-Breads- Easy Peasy, Super Yummy!





As previously mentioned, our new little routine of mornings starting way before the rest of the world is up- apart from my fellow mummies, leaves us with plenty of time to get things done. Like practice my inner Martha Stewart. This morning I decided to try out a recipe for homemade cracker-breads Ingrid gave me- and assured me were both yummy and dead easy to make.

RECIPE:

3 dl rye flour
3 dl oats
2 dl sunflower seeds
2 dl sesame seeds
1 dl pumpkin seeds
1 teaspoon salt
6 dl water

Mix everything in a bowl, let it swell for 15 minutes. Smear out on two papered baking-trays. Cut into desired size pieces. Bake on 200 C for 50 minutes, in the middle of the oven.

Then enjoy with whatever topping you prefer. I had mine with cream cheese, avocado and red onion- YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...