Sunday, May 30, 2010

Perfect Weekend!






Some times you just have to take a step back and send a little prayer of thanks for how incredibly lucky you really are. This weekend was like that for me. I got to spend time and celebrate my birthday with (almost) my entire family. Missed my dad, but comforted by the fact that I get to see him in a few weeks when they are in Oslo for holidays. The weather was amazing. We had an amazingly nice family barbeque on Saturday- and ended the evening by watching the Eurovision finals, everyone cuddled up together. Not to mention the great birthday dinner party at Janne's house I went to on Friday, while my mum stayed home and minded my little cupcake.

Sunday summer properly arrived in Oslo and we spent the entire day out in the garden, sipping iced lattes and having another barbeque dinner- yum! And then today, another gloriously beautiful day, I squeezed in some shopping, a late breakfast with Kathrine and Eirin at Ă…pent Bakeri- our favourite breakfast hunt. And then a super-relaxing evening with my mum before she flies back to Finnsnes in the morning when Nahla and I are heading to PARIS FOR MY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...