Sunday, June 3, 2012

Toddler Favorites


I don't know about other toddlers, but my one definitively prefers her plate to be organized and her food to be separated. Like; in this case, the fishcakes can not touch the ketchup - until she herself dips it in. The vegetables cannot touch any of the other bits either. And if we are having pasta and sauce, the sauce and the pasta must also never meet until Nahla actually makes them herself. Enter this genius plate this clever mama bought in Paris last weekend. I love when things make me and Nahla equally happy - like here; I am happy because she will actually eat this whole meal - and she is happy because she, the little control-freak-in-the-making, can do so with her food still clean and pure from one another! Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...