Saturday, June 9, 2012

Coconut Yoghurt A La Moi


I have an obsession with all things coconut. Really, I do. I love drinking it (coconut water, so refreshing AND good for your skin), I love washing myself with it (I have this amazing body wash from Korres, smells like a beach in Thailand!), softening my skin with it (Body Shop coconut body-butter, anyone?!) and last, but not least; I LOVE eating it! Coconut yoghurts are a firm favorite in this household, as both Nahla and myself are obsessed with them.

But unfortunately the shop-bought variety is crammed full of sugar. Crazy, I know, as coconut in itself is so yummy and sweet. But that's manufactured crappy food for you. Enter my own version! YUM. And so freakin' easy you will never buy another coconut yoghurt in your life. Or, at the very least; not too often.

Here goes:

Organic natural yoghurt (Dairy or soy)
Coconut milk
Desiccated coconut.

Blend. But in the freezer for like 30 minute to get it extra cold and a little thicker and yummier.

Eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...