Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Treats Are Allowed

Much as I am obsessed with healthy, home-made, nutritious, clean, fresh food, that does not mean that we never have treats. Because off course we do. And those times feel pretty amazing as this is not something we indulge in every day. So this morning, as we had baked these gorgeous cinnamon buns last night, Nahla and Mummy kicked back with a very yummy breakfast of warm cinnamon buns and hot chocolates - made from these cool sticks that you just stir out in hot milk and voila; hot chocolate. Needless to say it was the perfect start to a rainy morning. 

Eating healthy 80% of the time means that you can afford to throw caution to the wind the other 20%, and just enjoy and indulge. After all; life is not the same without a little chocolate in it! Or cinnamon buns, for that matter!

, I think, means that you can afford to splurge and enjoy when 


  1. I love chocolate treats but cant eat any due to it affects gabby, produces wind in her.
    So I now I treat myself with clothes lol.

  2. Hahaha, I like you style! My problem - or my Mastercard's problem - is that I do that too - on top of the chocolate! :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...