Friday, June 15, 2012

An Ear Infection...



... in my little munchkin is making us have an easy and quiet morning here in our house today. Although N is in great form now, she was up crying with pain in her little ear all last night - and I had to resort to ringing my mum in the middle of the night for advice. My mum is the calmest person in times of crisis, and just having her tell me what to do and what not to do calmed my stressed out self right down. And so now, to balance out what was a rather sleepless night, Nahla and Mummy are planning on doing as little as possible. And as the weather outside looks more like October than June, sure I cannot think of anything I would rather do than snuggle up inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...