Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kitchen Confidential


I must admit - with pride - that I am having a bit of a Domestic Goddess moment lately. I mean; in the last week alone I made a batch of spelt breadrolls, cinnamon buns, cranberry and pistachio biscotti, rustic tomato soup, hot thai chicken soup and a chocolate cake. And so now I am having some serious "I want an amazing, fully-kitted-with-everything-I-might-ever-need kitchen" dreams. Like this GORGEOUS one that was featured in an issue of Living Etc. a while back. The chandelier alone is enough to make me swoon.

Also, I need some baking stuff. Starting with the Hummingbird Bakery cookbook. I HEART the Hummingbird Bakery in London! It is always on my stop-list when in town. Also I need a proper KitchenAid machine - and this pink one makes my heart flutter.  Some cute retro scales would be good too. And some wooden trays. I have a little obsession with cool trays - I mean, they are perfect for displaying stuff on, even pretty books and candles.

Now; HOUSE-HUNTING!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...