Monday, June 11, 2012

Independent Eater




Sometimes - actually a lot of the time when you are a mother - you find you want to slow down time. Like this morning, when in the midst of the normal hectic let's-all-get-ready-for-our-days rush, I look over at my little love, and she is just sitting there quietly eating her cheerios. And she is so heartbreakingly amazing. And all I can think is: "Yikes, sure it was only yesterday I was feeding her myself, and look at her now!" That's not to say I am not loving her ability to do stuff herself now. Because that is off course as awesome as things come and have given me time to actually sit down and eat breakfast myself - and maybe, just maybe, catch some news before our day begins. But still; my little baby is growing up FAR TOO QUICKLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...