Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hairy Fantasies







I am having a little hair-crises at the moment. Ok, major. Like; I cannot seem to decide whether to stay blonde-blonde, or whether I should have a darker - and sultrier - summer, and add a lot of lowlights into my tresses to take it into blonette-territory. I am IN LOVE with this last pictures - that is like my dream hair colour, hands down. Not blonde, not brunette, but something in the middle.

But then again; I am also crushing on the big hair, blonde bombshell look. 

And my whole crisis is totally being magnified by the fact that I have spent the last few days writing about hair styles and hair fashion, and am being exposed to amazing hair pictures left, right and centre.

And as I am planning a major session at the hair dressers this very week; I better decide quickly!
¨

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...