Saturday, September 4, 2010

Favorite Toys




One of Nahla's all time favorite things to play with (keep in mind that I am not taking into account her love of kitchen utensils, candle holders, expensive sunglasses, Blackberry's and other not-really-appropriate-for-babies-to-be-playing-with-but-she-really-wants-to stuff here), is this musical bear that one of her aunties in Ireland got for her. This little "Friendly Light-Up Bear" (I am quoting the box!) does what is says on the tin-literally- and lights up, plays songs and has three little numbered buttons on the front, each with a different saying and number. BF and I realized that we had listened to the bear's message a few too many times when, if tired, one of us would go: "I'm a sleepy bear". Or declare or love for one another in the same tone and voice as the bear (fab British accent, by the way!); "I Love You". The joys of parenthood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...