Saturday, September 11, 2010

5 Things To Love About Autumn

The view from my parents balcony is pretty spectacular. Somehow, when I have been away for a while, I catch myself getting completely blown away by the the majestic mountains, the glittering fjords and the surrounding hillsides, now decorated in their finest autumnal colors. Which this morning, as I sipped my green tea outside on the deck chairs, reminded me that the new season is most definitively here now, in all its glory. And although it always makes me a little bit sad that summer has come to an end, there is lots to love about autumn too. Like:


1. Wearing my Hunter wellies and jumping through leaves on the ground.


2. Halloween. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween!


3. Fairy light decorations in the street, making the city more magical.


4. Drinking tea and reading books, cuddled up in the corner of my sofa.


5. Late night dinner with friends in front of the roaring fire.

These are some of the reasons I cannot wait to embrace the new season. What are yours?

(Photo Credit from here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...