Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fall Fashion- Bring It On!

Whether it's because I've been away from Oslo and all my usual shopping haunts for a week, or because I know Dublin and some cozy afternoons spent browsing are coming up, I don't know- but the outcome is still the same: I am dying to go shopping! Seriously, I am having major shopping cold turkey symptoms- which can only be cured with a total I-need-to-get-so-much-stuff-to-make-my-fall/winter wardrobe-complete shopping spree! Like I linger lustfully at the pages of In Style that I picked up today. I browse all the major fashion blogs and sigh at all the beautiful eye candy. And last, but not least, I keep spotting stuff I just "need", and keep adding it to my "must-get" list currently building up in my calendar/diary- and am ready to "x" stuff out as it comes to live in my wardrobe! Told you, serious withdrawl symptoms!

I HEART all the capes that are currently doing the rounds. So need to get one, and am super annoyed with myself that I didn't buy the one I tried on in Bristol last November and kind of loved, but decided to not get. Silly silly girl!


There are no words, really. I NEED these shoes!


Leather, LOVE it! I have already bought two pairs of these really amazing leather leggings- and plan to wear them with some new killer ankle boots! Leather paired with chunky knits? Perfection!


Ruffled shirt? Tick. Aviators? Tick. Perfect soft cardigan? Tick again. Bare legs in October in Ireland- or Oslo, for that matter? I'll brave it to look like this!

(Photo Credit from here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...