Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Home!




After yet another easy peasy trip, Nahla and I arrived back in our Oslo quarters earlier this afternoon. And while it was sad as always to leave Bestemor and Bestefar (Granny and Granddad) behind, it was really nice to get home too. Well, as home as it can feel seeing as we now are somewhere in between packing and moving. But as of yet, home it is. Nahla was delighted to get home to all her toys and Mummy happy to get unpacked so I can start packing again- as we are flying to Dublin on Sunday.

En route home today, as Nahla was happily playing with some toys and charming the sweet air hostesses, I got a chance to flick through my newly purchased Elle Interiør (Norwegian edt.) and an old copy of Living Etc. Autumn has that effect on me, all I want to do is read interior magazines and plan just how nice and cozy we will have it at home for the winter. This year I have a feeling I will bring in some yummy purple colors, have seen some cushions and throws from Day Home which were to die for! Purples and gray's are an amazing match don't you think?!

(Photo Credit from here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...