Thursday, March 31, 2011
Spring Wardrobe Essentials...
I need all of these!
1. Leather jacket from Topshop, perfect for wearing over a summer dress!
2. Clutch, also from Topshop. I am torn though over one from Marc by Marc Jacobs that I also covet.
3. STUNNING but oh-so-expensive dress from Isabel Marant/Net-A-Porter.
4. High waisted 70s pants. Makes you legs go on forever and just looks super-chic.
5. White lace blouse, inspired by those divine Dolce & Gabbana dresses that popped up everywhere. Works so well woth above pants or jeans. Wardrobe staple.
6. Pop color heels! HEART! These from Zara won't break teh bank and looks fab.
7. Pastel hued nails. So so pretty and v. Paris chic. This shade is from H&M and super-cheap.
What are you spring essentials this year?!