Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tartin Et Chocolate...



... is officially my new absolute favorite baby label! Having stumbled upon (OK, read about it in Tatler and headed STRAIGHT there!) the brand new designer childrens floor at Dublin's iconic Brown Thomas department store, I got lost in all things designer baby. Stella McCartney, Paul Smith, Mini Gaultier, Chloe, Ralph Lauren, you get the drift. A.K.A. all clothes I would love love love to dress my cupcake in. But the one label that stuck out - even more so than the most divine little peach Chloe dress - was all the incredibly cute stuff from Tartin et Chocolate. God, french babyclothes are just the best! I remeber last June in Paris, when I forgot all about shopping for myself (almost!) and instead spent a small fortune on pretty dresses in delicate colors for Nahla.
And now I was right back there. Pretty details. Lace. Soft soft cashmere. Old fashioned smocks. Pastel hues. Florals. Frilly little socks. Not a neon color or veluour or cartoon kitten i sight. Bliss.

Did I leave with some pretty laden down shopping bags? Yep. Did I "accidently" remove some of the tags and put the items into a Zara bag in case BF got curious as to what I bought on my little Dublin shopping spree? Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...