Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Time For Tea



Boy, today was just one of those days. Back to back meetings. A round on the town post-work to change lots of stuff. Nahla needed some new jeans (wait till you see the baggy "boyfriend" jean I got her - too cool for school!). I brought my amazing mum for dinner. Wrote a bunch of letter. Paid a handful of bills (so annoying spending money on boring stuff like electricity and Mastercard bills when you could so easily spend it on the new iPad2 or a Mulberry satchel, but there you go, that's being grown-up for you!) Did a mountain of ironing - I need an iron-lady! Seriously. Maybe I should reconsider my obsessive compulsive need to iron EVERYTHING - even Nahla's little babygro's?!

And now, relishing the fact that tomorrow is Wednesday and officially mid-week, I plan to sink into bed, enjoy a yummy cup of this new tea I picked up at Ting earlier and my fresh copy of Irish Tatler, oh such bliss! Sweet dreams! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...