Wednesday, March 30, 2011

B.R.O.O.D.Y






Thse images make my ovaries twist, I swear! I mean; how amazingly precious! If there is one thing I totally regret from when Nahla was only born, it is that I did not manage to get organized enough to have proper newborn pictures taken of her. And not just the kind you snap yourself, but actually at a photographers.

Newborn pictures have to be taken - ideally - before the baby is two weeks old, as the longer you leave it, the more of that distinct newborn look they'll have lost. The best pictures are those when the baby in question is deep in slumber and looks the absolute picture of innocence and miracle.

So believe me, when I have another little miracle of my own, newborn pictures are a must!

(Images from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...