Friday, March 25, 2011

Today's Yummy Mummy Style Crush



My all time favorite reality mama Kourtney Kardashian and her beau, Scott Disick, were spotted taking 15-month-old Mason for some retail therapy in Beverly Hills yesterday. Among other stores, the cute trio visited the Tom Ford flagship store on Rodeo Drive - swoon!

Kourtney recently spoke of how motherhood has made her feel so much sexier than before, and that it must "bring out a special glow or something." I hear you, Kourt, being a mama IS pretty sexy. I remember how incredibly womanly I felt when I was pregnant and had Nahla, how fertile and amazing and in connection with women I felt, like never before. So here's to sexy mamas everywhere, motherhood is no reason to forget about how fabulous you used to be. No, it is more the opposite, your chance to becoming the even more sexy and fabulous and amazing woman you were always meant to be!

(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...